Monday, April 8, 2013

10 Things I want In My Kitchen



Collections created on Beso
View Entire Collection >>
I hope you click on it to view it bigger, and better and more awesomeness, and then I can get money. So don't let your mouse hesitate.
The theme this week is:
10 things that i use in my kitchen all the time
Now, if you know me at all, you know I don't do tons in the kitchen.
I've made meals for my family, yes, but most of the time you won't find me in the kitchen of my free will.
Therefore I don't have anything I use all the time in the kitchen, and it isn't even my kitchen!
So, I changed it up a bit and put things in that I would want in my kitchen when/if I had one.
Now, you may or may not remember this one I did awhile ago.
Well, my favorite color hasn't changed, so this time I went for a neutral look, and stuck with white/metal.
What do you think? Would you want any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment